- There are more than 25,000 documented orchid species throughout the world. This means the number of orchids on the planet is four times the number of birds and four times the number of mammals! That’s A LOT of orchids!!
- Orchids have the tiniest seeds in the world. This makes them a challenge to grow and cultivate. They take forever to sprout and actually turn into a plant! Growing orchids from seeds is only for the patient and very green-thumbed.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers are perishable in nature, we will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers!