- 3 Red Roses
- 3 Pink Roses
- 2 White Roses
- 2 Yellow Roses
- Blue Paper Packing
- Blue Ribbon
- Black Forest Cake- 500 gms
- Type of Cake – Cream
- Shape- Round
- Serves- 4-6 People
- Size- 6 inches in Diameter
- Roses can live for a very long time. There are rose fossils discovered that date back 35 million years. The large rose bush that covers the wall of the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany has been there for over a millennium.
- All roses were originally wild and they come from several parts of the world, North America, Europe, northwest Africa and many parts of Asia and Oceania. Each color of the rose symbolizes certain value. Red rose is a symbol of love, yellow of friendship, orange of enthusiasm, white of purity and pink of joy.
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 330, Flowers Rs. 819
- Country of Origin: India
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Flowers may be delivered in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Occasionally, substitution of flowers/flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water.
- Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers! Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!