- Although the majority of lilies are grown for their beautiful flowers, certain species are solely grown for their edible bulbs. The ones most prevalently grown for food are Lilium brownii, Lilium pumilum and Lilium dauricum.
- The Ribbon can be saved and used later for decorating gifts!
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
- Country of Origin: India
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- Upon receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it.
- Leave it in the fridge until it is time to cut and serve.
- The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!